Jun 17, 2014

sitting

Finally getting in a lot of hours.  These supposed "pros" from small town wherever the fuck they're from still keep trying to pull this no show garbage with their hands.  They say "You're good" and "Jack high."  I show my cards always, proudly.  Don't be a little girl about it.  Some kid was all chatty with me last night until I made him show then not another peep.  Big baby.  He was talking about maybe moving to Vegas.  He won't make it, he's too sensitive.  And he's scared to 3 barrel.  Get it in buddy, get it in.

I'm just an angry little bugga this month.  Everything is tilting me.  Rather, everybody.  I keep quiet though, like a little mouse, quiet like that.  Probably not healthy to rage inside my machine with an occasional twitter rant.  I need another outlet.  Maybe I'll watercolor.

3 comments:

  1. It is annoying when they don't flip over there cards when they are suppose to and say Ace high or something. It seems to be happening much more lately or they just flip over one card.

    Not too long ago someone flipped over just one card which gave him a pair of nines and I flipped over my cards with a higher pair and then he flipped over the other card which gave him two pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let it tilt you. Just smile and let them pay your bills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous21:52

    If they say "you are good, or Ace high" or whatever then just flip over your hand and TAKE THE POT. No need for them to show or for you to force them to show or muck. This is standard period. There is always a chance that they misread their hand and flip over a winner. OOPS! The info that you gain from their hand isn't worth the bad karma that you induce. Good luck on TV. ;)

    ReplyDelete