Jun 15, 2014

opinion

I was wearing my Rolex, driving around in my Mercedes, Gucci bag, Prada shoes and I couldn't help but think, "Wow, what a douche bag I am."

I think I'm overcompensating.  At least that's my analysis.  I would see a therapist for a proffesional opinion but I can't afford one.

I've been playing poker not as much as I should.  Am going to start putting in a lot of hours this week through the end of the series.  I've been winning a bit.  Nothing to write home about. I'll probably use the money to buy new rims.



2 comments:

  1. AS long as you buy what you like, not labels for other people to see. My step-dad's friend's wife just passed away. She had over 100 black Chanel handbags at $3000 a pop. Another friend of his has a wife that has over 1000 pairs of shoes. Why??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song and its passion.

    ReplyDelete