May 25, 2014

sensical

I got some other "you should post every day" comments on Facebook. I swear I did.

I've been playing all day and don't see myself leaving soon so I'm posting this at the poker table. I'm exhausted.

So...Today while picking up food, a nice man in a Public Enemy t-shirt with a self help book under his arm asked me on a coffee date. He was with what I assumed was his Mother. I politely declined and then bragged to all the people I talk to on the daily, 2 people, that someone hit on me. And now I'm telling you. What's up?

WebMD was wrong. I do not have the shingles. I do however have a sun burn. I politely declined sunscreen on vacation.

This post sucks. The pressure is too great.

These people next to me have no joke been talking about Bitcoin for 3 hours, non-stop, no stopping them, not even a breath in between sentences. Some guy just came over from another table, placed two pennies on my chips and swore to me that they were extremely lucky. Why? I don't know. Another guy is threatening to kill his driver. I really want to go home but my game is really good.




















No comments:

Post a Comment