May 24, 2014

committed

I just got back from vacation.  I rented two movies for the plane ride.  "Being Ginger" and "Free To Play."  I watched the first 15 minutes of each of them and they both sucked, "Being Ginger" more so. I really wanted to watch "Hiding Out" with Jon Cryer but I ran out of wi-fi to download it by the time I remembered it was on my to-do list.

My house is a mess.

I'm sitting atop a pile of supposed important stuff to do and I'm worried about a Jon Cryer movie.

A dealer tried to give me props recently.  She said something about me not wearing a lot of make up and how it took courage to leave the house like that.

....

Tick. Tock.

...ya don't stop...
la la laaa la la laaaa

I just got back from vacation and felt like I should write something but it's not turning out that well.  So far I've told you about 2 bad movies, turned you onto a great 80s flick and tried to infect you with Color Me Badd.

Eh, when I spell it out like that it doesn't seem so bad.

After I got home, I went to play poker. I raised all in on QJ62 with KK to get tank called by JJ.  TANK CALLED.  It was a 200 big blind pot as in get your 100 big blinds in and STFU as in do not ask me if I have QQ after you take 26 minutes to decide to call.

So that happened.

I might make a post everyday this week.  It might be a good way to force creativity.  I won't commit to it though.  Ok ok, if I get 2 comments being all like "Yea you should post everyday," I'll do it but if I get 2 comments being all like "You suck and so does your blog," well then I'll also do it.  But if nobody comments then forget it.  Then we all lose don't we?

Tick. Tock.







































1 comment: