May 17, 2014

am bein'

I'm right-handed.  I've been trying to brush my teeth with my left hand to help with impulse control.  I read on Twitter that it works (it's not working.)  It's also really hard to do.



I constructed a few creative tweets myself this week.

Sometimes you want to go to Nobu and your boyfriend tells you "no" because he doesn't want to spend 23k on dinner.  To deal with the obvious rage that accompanies these "sometimes," you might take a plethora of pharmaceuticals mixed with cheap Merlot.  Following these events however tragedy may occur.  You might smash a guitar on the back porch and make erratic tweets and Facebook posts speaking unkindly of the person who put the kibosh on Nobu. Reasonable.

I sincerely, mostly, don't have a clue what I tweeted this week. I deleted them blindly.  But I've gotten some really thoughtful well wishes regarding my mental health in the aftermath.  Thanks to all the people for their support and sorry to the kibosh-ing boyfriend who thought it was no big deal for me to smash a guitar.  I am loved.

Lastly, I have a rash on my neck, I think it might be shingles and WebMD agrees.  I wasn't going to tell you that because it is so personal but after admitting I had a psychotic break I figured what the hell? I'm also OCD about where I put the chips on my cards to protect them when I'm in a hand.  I routinely don't sleep with a pillow and Q8 is my least favorite hand, it makes me want to smash something (don't think I won't do it.)

Peace.





No comments:

Post a Comment