Jun 1, 2014

cookie cutting

I almost went a week straight of posting. Pretty good effort I'd say. I went a week straight of eating ice cream. Slightly more fulfilling. Slightly. It's got to stop, it must. I eat so much and so badly. Tomorrow is Juice Fast day 1. I don't actually think it's the best idea known to man to only drink juice but I need a jump start. I'll lose water weight and tell myself it's fat and then I'll eat better in an effort to keep it up. I'm the smartest.

I made a new friend. He works at the Cosmo. Sup?

I haven't played any tournaments and I probably won't thus the lack of tournament updates on social media. Instead I just complain about cash games. I get sad when nobody favorites my well thought out tweets. What? I know you do too, I'm just not insecure enough to say it. Or am I insecure because I get sad? I'm just balanced.

Late.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous22:53

    so i've got to say that i totally appreciate that you are able to relate all the stuff about your awkward social interactions - i actually thought i was the only one that absolutely hated having to acknowledge the fkn door man – when i lived in chicago and was trading for a living i would wait till he (there were three different dudes) walked away so i wouldn't have to be all fkn rosy ‘how-do-you-do-crap’ - now that’s fkn weird, but at least i now know that i have a comrade out there! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23:45

    I dig your blog. honest & entertaining.

    ReplyDelete