May 28, 2014

caps

Here's the deal, if it's your turn to turn over your cards at the end of a hand then TURN THEM THE FUCK OVER. Don't announce "queen high" or whatever bullshit you have. JUST SHOW IT. Unless you're a monster fish, I'm forcing you to turn your cards over or muck.

Ok.

Today I woke up at noon. The maid came over and I went to the pool and drank PiƱa Coladas. My life is a joke. I have nothing to complain about except for PEOPLE NOT TURNING THEIR HANDS OVER.

After the pool I went to play poker. I'm still here. And so are the Euros! Young guys with capris and funny hair. I like playing with the Euros.

I'm card dead. There's a guy next to me talking to himself. He might be praying.

.... Fast forward 2 hours

I'm stuck. I'm playing a guy heads up. He's drunk. Posting from the table again.







3 comments:

  1. You're kind of phoning it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23:26

    I hope that more Euros show up in the coming days. How about a challenge? 30 days of straight postings? That guy tanking with JJ on that board is crazy. Is this an example of how nitty Vegas has become. How many local nits in your Aria game? How many Euro's and other random fish? glgl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17:53

    What really drives me crazy about people not turning their cards over is when they act like you're rude or it's bad etiquette on your part for making them show their hand. Look dude, I called you, I paid to see your cards. I don't care if it's embarrassing for you to do so. Your fault you got caught, not mine.

    ReplyDelete