Jan 24, 2014

don't go there

I listen to podcasts. The Moth is a good one.  My friend sent me a link to it a while ago because she thought I'd like it...she sent me the one with Annie Duke. Umm.

Yea.

My friend doesn't play poker.

It was okay actually.

Anyway.

One of the most entertaining episodes I've heard was about a pick-pocketer in New York.  He perfected his craft by practicing with mannequins that had bells attached to them.  If a bell rang while he moved around the room picking their pockets he knew he had messed up.  It was so sharp.

This week I've been listening to a lot of the Jared Tendler podcasts.  They aren't too long and the conversations are insightful.  I recommend.




1 comment:

  1. Podcast Recommendations:

    Pop Culture:
    -Cracked
    -Unpopular Opinion
    -The BS Report
    -Grantland Popculture

    Comedy:
    -Adam Carolla
    -The Adam & Drew Show

    Sports:
    -The Starters
    -Grandland Sports

    Random:
    -Freakonomics
    -Stuff Mom Never Told You
    -Sex Nerd Sandra

    Music
    -Tiesto Club Life
    -Hardwell on Air

    News
    -Stratfor

    ReplyDelete